Purchase Made ->
Once payment is confirmed, status should be at Processing, open the STORE TRACKING V3 spreadsheet to check if the item is in stock. When in this sheet;
- Head into “Store Data” sheet to enter “Name”, “Sales Type” and “Woo Order #” and ensure that it matches the details on WooCommerce.
If NOT IN STOCK:
- If you have access and ability, complete PO and send out to supplier, then change status to PO Issued.
- If you do not have this ability, change status to PO Required, which will trigger an email to the store manager requesting a PO to be made.
- Store manager to repeat step #1 and update the “PO Issued” & “Purchase Order” column in “Store Data” sheet and the “PO Tracker” sheet in STORE TRACKING V3.
If IN STOCK:
- Move straight to Confirm Delivery Options
Once product is available in store.
- Go into STORE TRACKING V3 to update all columns within “Inventory Tracker” page
Confirm Delivery Options:
Do so by checking the order either via the email or within WooCommerce:
- Set status in WooCommerce to Ready for Pick Up, customer will be notified via email
- Once customer picks up, move to step #11
- Set status to Schedule Delivery, this will trigger an email the store manager instructing to deliver
- Once picked up by delivery company, set status to Out for Delivery which will trigger an email to the customer encouraging them contact Store Manager for delivery details. Once delivery is known, move to step #11.
Customer has received product
- Set status as Completed
The complete process can be downloaded from below