Purchase made ->
- Immediately after payment is confirmed, go into CRM and open customer related to purchase
- If not responding immediately, change customer status to Paid – To Be Contacted.
- You will be able to track this using the filter on the customer page
- Email customer using the email feature within the tool.
- When using the email tool, confirm that the from email is from firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Subject of the email will act as a heading on the email. The email would come through looking like this:
4. Once emailed, change customer status to Paid – Awaiting Response
5. Only when customer has confirmed start time do you change to Enrolled
- Complete the purchasing process with them, ensure that all details are filled out and then direct customer to read Terms & Conditions prior to purchasing.
- Following PAYMENT, begin process.
- If paid in case, can start immediately. Always use email to confirm start times so there is a record
- Export customers using the export function on customer page in order to track students that require follow-ups vs. students contacted vs. students enrolled.
- Instructors Spreadsheet will be used to track costs and student progress, the CRM is solely used from contact to purchase to assigning teacher, everything after will be in the spreadsheet.
Available for download below